Monday, September 1, 2008

Last semester (May-Aug 08)

Last semester was the most hectic life...

everyday busy with college works (lab reports, assignments, exams.... ) until i have to reject my gathering with friends which has made me felt bad....

the worst part is i have to wake up at 5.30am for 4 days a week...... this is due to my morning class at 8am.. so around 6am i have to start travel by lrt .....
some people asked why i don't move out and stay around college ....
hrm... actually there are some reasons that i dont want to move out ...

Reasons :
1. have to eat outside food everyday..... not so healthy & i will miss my mum's cooking...haha
2. have to buy a laptop
3. have to spent money on rental
4. lazy to shift my things (clothes, beds,& so on.......)


Thank god.... this coming semester (which will be start today) don't have 8 am class.... yeah... no more 5.30am wake up call....

sighed >.< i only have 1 week holiday for this time ...... somemore it was a sick holiday.... coz i was sicked after my final exam and i was sicked for a week.... so my vacation also failed

guess what... it is hard to get recover when the weather is cold especially you have a flu...


my Advice: dont get sick during raining seasons...

No comments: